Thursday, June 7, 2012

SFYTT meets MFT Wednesday Stamp Club

Since Tuesday was election day in NJ, I got to  have the day off so I spent the day stamping for a bit between load of laundry and getting my nails done.  I got the chance to complete this month's Sketch for You to Try, as well as this week's MFT Wednesday Stamp Club.

For the SFYTT card, I used the new Baseball Boy from Pure Innocence.  Of course, I had to make him a Phillie.  The DP is the last of some paper I got years ago for one of my boys birthday invitations.  I might have to look for some more since they both love baseball.  The stars are all cut from the Die-namics Stars die.


This weeks MFT Wednesday Stamp Club sketch is really cool.  It gave me a chance to use my new Girl Graphic Tee Die-namic and stamp set.  My son, Dylan's, teacher was teacher of the year this year so I made this as a thank you to her for another great year.  The DP is all from the MME-Lost & Found paper packed called Blush.  The flower was cut from the same paper, but then I added layers of used fabric softener sheets cut with the same die between the DP layers.  It gives it a soft, textural look.


That's it for today.  Now that I have all my stamping done for Tuesday Morning Sketches for the month, I am going to try to catch up on all of the Wednesday Stamp Club sketches I missed so far this year.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

What a great boy card! I'm always at a loss for those! Love the dp! The second card didn't show up for me :(