Saturday, September 8, 2012

SFYTT-September

Wow can you believe it is September already?  Where did the summer go?  I am not adjusting well to having to get up early for work again every morning.  Today I was able to play with the September Sketch For You To Try.  Here is the sketch:


Next weekend I was invited to a college football theme baby shower.  How cool is that?  I love college football.  The new parents are Iowa fans, but I am a diehard Michigan fan, so here is the card I came up with.  The papers on the card front are from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Sunshine paper pack and the onesie is die-cut from October Afternoon Schoolhouse paper.  The Iowa image was downloaded from the internet.


Now a true fan, can't let it go at that, so the inside of the onesie says...


As a baby gift, I had my sister make a fleece blanket with an Iowa argyle pattern.  See, I can be nice too.  Have a great Saturday!

2 comments:

Angela said...

LOL Cute, Dawn!

Debbie said...

This is so cute!! Gotta love Big Ten rivalries!!